From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website updated
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:34:07 GMT
At 01:28 PM 6/16/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> > >we've got a logo for avalon phoenix somewhere (think in
> > >jakarta-avalon/src/logo). Might be cool to use that instead?
> >
> > Sounds kool to me ;) One thing - we need to zap the "Avalon Referenice
> > Implementation" string. I don't have the editor you used. Would you be
> able
> > to zap that and then add it to phoenixs CVS ?
>
>on the list. If you have more requests -- got an entire afternoon to
>actually do some stuff (rather than just discuss it).

Theres always plenty to do. Something that may (or may not) interest you is
going through cornerstone and making sure it is ready for release. To do
this it would be good to brows the documentation and make sure it is all
a-okay and that everything is good codewise.

I just committed an cocoon2anakia.xsl sheet. I want to update the
cornerstone stuff to use anakia. Cocoon is beyond me atm and anakia works
and takes like 10 seconds ;)

Actually I may add a simple ant script to help converting aswell. Run it like
ant -f jakarta-avalon/tools/convert.xml
/opt/projects/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/bzip2/src/xdocs update

Note I haven't really fully tested it ;)

You will also have to update the book.xml to anakias project.xml and maybe
play around with some of docs to get URL resolution happening properly.

Also we should probably merge gen-blockinfo.xml ant script into main build.xml.

Cheers,

Peter Donald
everyone gets busy on the proof."
              - John Kenneth Galbraith