From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website updated
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 06:17:05 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:
> At 09:12 PM 6/16/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>
>> Peter Donald wrote:
>>
>> I'm just curious: why does Phoenix have its own site skin?
>

> Because I moved to anakia and couldn't figure out why some of the things
> ceased working and Paul said the traditional jakarta site skin was dull ;)

;-)

>> Why is it a problem if Cocoon is slower than Anakia?
>
> Because when editing docs or building distributions I waste more than
> haalf my time waiting for it to build.

Try using a validating editor instead of regenerating after editing,
it saves a lot of time.

This said, I know it's a problem for the Cocoon static site generation,
and we are thinking-discussing on how to make it faster (it's an
implementation thing, not architectural-conceptual).

Thank you Peter for your sooth answers, I honestly appreciate it :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -