From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website updated
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:07:10 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

> If you have an XP style of programming, and you run Ant about every 20
> mins, it is really annoying if it also takes 20 mins for the ant run to
> complete. While you could disable docs; it'd be so much nicer if just
> all ran quickly =)

Ok, so I must assume that what Peter does is what we all should do?

> - Leo, broke his head today on figuring out why he gets a ZipException
> when running cocoon over a clean cornerstone checkout

Tell me is the current Avalon Framework docs run ok, *that* uses latest
Cocoon.

Anyway, I don't care if it's hacky Anakia for the docs or Cocoon, but
I'm disturbed by these repentine non-collective decisions on important
project aspects.

If we don't go the same way, we will get lost :-(

             - verba volant, scripta manent -