From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website updated
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:12:08 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:
> I just committed an cocoon2anakia.xsl sheet. I want to update the
> cornerstone stuff to use anakia. Cocoon is beyond me atm and anakia
> works and takes like 10 seconds ;)
>
> Actually I may add a simple ant script to help converting aswell. Run it
> like
> ant -f jakarta-avalon/tools/convert.xml
> /opt/projects/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/bzip2/src/xdocs update
>
> Note I haven't really fully tested it ;)
>
> You will also have to update the book.xml to anakias project.xml and
> maybe play around with some of docs to get URL resolution happening
> properly.

Just a reminder: I haven't forgotten my job of getting builds and
doc generation uptodate for the Avalon projects, I'm still working on it.

The Avalon framework doc generation is a first step, next is upgrade to
Centipede build of Framework.

I'm just curious: why does Phoenix have its own site skin?
Why is it a problem if Cocoon is slower than Anakia? Haven't you heard
of XML validating editors? :-P

             - verba volant, scripta manent -