From Adrian Spinei <li...@internal.metawings.com>
Subject question about using the xmlbundle component
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:25:06 GMT
Hi,

I am wondering what is the recommended approach for integrating the xmlbundle
component in our application (Phoenix-based).
The problem that we have right now is that declaring in the assembly file
the block <block class="org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessor" name="xslt-processor"
/>
fails at Phoenix startup with the message
Unable to create BlockInfo as are unable to locate resource
"org/apache/avalon/excalibur/xml/xslt/XSLTProcessor.xinfo".
Do I have to write an xinfo file and integrate it in the xmlbundle archive,
or is it another way of using the component above ?

Thank you,

--
Adrian Spinei, Ph. D.
IT Manager Healthcare Division Metawings Intl.