From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apps Site upgrade and downloads available
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:35:24 GMT
Juozas,

:-)  The correct list for this is avalon-apps.

You can launch tests against it from in ant. I think the target is
'testl1' followed by 'testl2'.  Of course that is for my SQL replacement
called LXSQL.  There are some tests for the SQL impl too (Gerhard did
the work on javacc parsing).

Ther where-clause matcher uses Javascript (I joke not).  We wanted to
use BCEL but as you know I found it too hard ... my head kept rebooting
when looking at the BCEL examples .... ooops it is happening aagain...

  Phoenix BIOS .... 640K (tested)...
  256,222K extended memory (tested)...