From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LifeCycleHelper
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 12:50:27 GMT
Peter,

Given that only James uses AbstractService direcly (rather than letting
Phoenix resolve things via assembly.xml) could we switch over from
Composable to Servicable it?  I've checked all Avalon- prefixed depots
as well as Cocoon, and there are no other uses of AbstractService in
this way.

I appreciate there might be external companies that do use Cornerstone
in teh same way as James, but I think it is unlikely as it is a very
specialized use that casuses this runtime bug.

What do you think?

Regards,

- Paul