From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thinking Merlin/Pheoix stuff ...
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:20:24 GMT
On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 05:34, Stephen McConnell wrote:
>   <dependencies>
>      <dependency>
>
>          <!-- declaration of a classic dependency -->
>
>          <role>orb</role>
>          <service name="org.apache.orb.ORB" version="2.4">

I have been experimenting with something like

<constraint type="initializer" value="o.c.TimeServer"/>
<constraint type="initializer" value="o.c.BlahServer"/>

The constraints will be container specific but can do most of what I wanted
but so far the experients been less than successful.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald