From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Making HelloWorldDemo manageable
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2002 05:39:22 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002 08:11, Huw Roberts wrote:
> I couldn't find an example of an application that exported blocks for
> management so I made a couple of changes so that the HelloWorld demo
> message can be modified via a management interface.

Fantastic. I applied the changes with one modification. Instead of
@phoenix:management-access-point (which is probably too much typing) I used
the tag name @phoenix:mx

> I think i will look into doing the same with the FTP Server to see what a
> more realistic example might look like.

Great - love to hear how it goes ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Einstein argued that there must be simplified explanations of nature, because
God is not capricious or arbitrary.  No such faith comforts the software
engineer.
- Fred Brooks, Jr.