From "Stepanossov, Kirill" <kstep...@lehman.com>
Subject RE: DefaultEmbeddor
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:44:17 GMT
My thought behind making getResources() was that if you write FooEmbeddor
that extends AbstractEmbedor and resides in a different package, at some
point you would want to localize diagnostic/error messages being printed by
FooEmbeddor. That means you would want to change messages being printed by
AbstractEmbeddor as well...
Thanks,

Kirill Stepanossov
"One should not increase, beyond what is necessary,
the number of entities required to explain anything"
              -William of Ockham