From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DefaultEmbeddor
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:38:24 GMT
On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 23:00, Stepanossov, Kirill wrote:
> I am using Phoenix interfaces in my project. One issue I found was that top
> container - DefaultEmbeddor was tightly coupled with Phoenix. I mean that I
> could not find the way to reuse DefaultEmbeddor and I needed to write a new
> Embeddor for my own purposes. For example, in my case default applications
> are available through network, main loop is handled differently, etc.
> So, I am coming here with suggestion to look at the code I attached. I
> refactored DefaultEmbeddor into AbstractEmbeddor and DefaultEmbeddor and put
> all *not* Phoenix specific code like starting, configuring components, etc.
> into AbstractEmbeddor. The procedure of default deployment is being
> delegated to DefaultEmbeddor as well as the main loop. So, I would be able
> to just extend AbstractEmbeddor ;)

that might be cool....but the disclaimer below doesn't really sound like
we should accept this as a contribution....

> This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded
as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official
confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information
is subject to change without notice.

hope you can clear this up?

regards,

- Leo Simons