From Richard Wallace <rwall...@a--i--m.com>
Subject Re: Mulitple components of same ROLE
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:56:55 GMT
Hey everybody!

Thanks for the responses guys.  Larry and I have decided to put this on
the back burner until we get the framework into a more usable state.
We'll readdress it then since there is a need/desire for it.  Maybe by
then there will be a better way to go about getting the multiple
realms.  If not, I think Paul and Stephen have given some valuable ideas
on how to go about it (I like the RealmSet... it's along the same lines
as I was thinking if there wasn't another way to do it).

Thanks

Rich