From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparation for Release
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:23:16 GMT

> > > I'm experiencing network problems so I can't get to CVS (firewalling
> > > etc). Hope this message does get through...if this hasn't happened
> > > already will see tomorrow.
> >
> > and that tomorrow saw us failing a deadline. I'm now catching up on a
> > lot of stuff (3000 unread and counting),
>
> I was still waiting for it before release but if you haven't got time

it's 1:19am and I'm halfway my e-mail, let alone my TTD list. I said I
would do it, so I will do it if no-one knows how or has time, but it'll
be tomorrow night at 4am or so....

> I will
> have a bash at it. However am in the process of moving house with no
> computers at new home so could take a lil time ;)

you any good with CSS/HTML as well, then? There's no real problem with
the programming side of things, as far as I can see...

Leo, working on a javascript mess the size of...well...phoenix