From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Logging (changing log level without restarting)
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:29:15 GMT
Hi
I am currently using "standard" logging configurations for my Phoenix
application. I am not well familiar with log4j and logs 1.1. but I have to
implement "daily rotating" of log files and possibility to change log levels
without restarting Phoenix.
As I understood I have to use logs 1.1 for daily rotating. Where I can find
examples and documentation of logs 1.1?
Is it possible to change log level during run time with logs 1.1? If not,
where I can read find examples of how to utilize log4j wrapper for Avalon
logkit used in Phoenix?

Best regards,
Andrei