From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Really, what are the possible ways to restart phoenix?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:22:59 GMT
Hi,
I wrote subject like this because I recalled same question was risen in
James list about possible ways to restart James. Now I am facing this
problem for my application which is phoenix based (of course :-) ). There is
a swing gui for reconfiguring it. It would be nice to enable user to restart
phoenix after configs has been changed (or may be there is some other ways
to let Phoenix reinitialize all components)?

Andrei