From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Using Service / Component Selector in Phoenix
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:10:30 GMT
Hi,
I came across with simple problem (I think it is simple for experienced
Avalon developers) with my Phoenix-based application.

The problem is as follows:
I have phoenix service which contract is defined in interface

A. ServiceInterface

I have two different block which offer service A (in other words different
implementation for the same service):

Blocks
B. offers A
C. offers A

B and C should be configured and initialized differently as well as they
will depend on different services.

I would like to be able to specify which block will be used (B or C) to
provide service A changing only configuration (config.xml) file.
Can anyone give me example how to achieve that and what is the standard
practice for Phoenix-based application for this?

Regards,
Andrei