From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject James sar unpacks libraries into new "work" every startup
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 14:21:52 GMT
Hi,

I hope you can help me....
Paul H. re-organised James around newer Avalon libraries/structure for us
the other day, I'm now meddling with his work trying to get James
distributions the way we like'em.

But ... I've noticed that whenever James is started Phoenix now unpacks the
libraries in the .sar into ~/work/james-1234?? (before they were in
~/apps/james/lib)
But when james stops this directory isn't removed, what can I do to either..

a) have phoenix always use ~/work/james or
b) have phoenix *always* clean this up, even supposing there is a bad
shutdown.
c) use apps/james/lib like we did before.

d.