From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject SAXConfigurationHandler bug, was Re: no log messages from phoenix?
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 15:58:52 GMT
On Wednesday 22 May 2002 09:43 pm, Peter Donald wrote:

> > > Doh! Told you I hadn't tested it ;)
> >
> > I wasn't sure if you meant just the ECM was untested or all of phoenix..
> > I don't get any log output from *any* blocks.
>
> The ECM was what I meant ... ;)
>
> My Blocks still log nice I think ...

Your ECM/LogEnabled stuff seems to work.

The culprit was SAXConfigurationHandler. For empty elements, ie <factory/>,
it was putting an empty string in the configuration instead of null and thus
when using getValue( DEFAULT ), you would not get the default, only an empty
string.

I've patched SAXConfigurationHandler to return null where the
accumulatedValue.length == 0.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org