From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Back compatibility fix for AbstractLogEnabled
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 15:12:45 GMT
Hello folks,

is there a mailing list archive for this list somewhere? The links on
the website are all dead. I just wanted to inquire whether the issue I
reported recently has been added to Bugzilla. The problem was that I
can't get an org.apache.log.Logger from AbstractLogEnabled, but I need
it to use Apache fop, which can only work with this object. Previously I
called getLogger() on AbstractLoggable and got an org.apache.log.Logger
back like I needed.

cheers,

Ulrich

--