From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Starting phoenix with wrapper problem...
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 12:48:29 GMT
Andrei Ivanov wrote:

> Ok, I made one step forward, problem was that according to wrapper.conf
> which goes with the phoenix, all wrapper files jar, dll, exe and conf has to
> be in dist/bit. It seems so... Now it starts without security exception but
> gives the other one (there is no sar in apps):
>
> jvm 1    | Phoenix 4.0a4
> jvm 1    |
> jvm 1    | Shutting down Phoenix.
> jvm 1    | java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Native Method)
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.shutdown(Main.java:118)

This is "normal", i.e. we have it, too, and it doesn't hurt AFAIK. By
the way, you should always have at least two sars in apps, because if
you only have one, then you can't undeploy (The Management Beans will
die), and if you have no sar at all, then Phoenix used to die (maybe
fixed meanwhile...).

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring