From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Has assembly.xml format changed?
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 13:34:14 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

> Make sure that you update to the latest phoenix. It looks like you updated to
> latest cornerstone but still running on an old phoenix.

Nope, my Phoenix was only 1 or 2 days old, but I updated from cvs right
now again, but the message is still the same. Some additional
deprecation warnings appear (The Block named "dms" (implementation class
"de.denic.app.dms.DMSSocketImpl"), implements Block interface. The Block
interface has been deprecated and should no longer be used.), showing
that the update was indeed performed. But I still get this:

jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.excalibur.threadcontext.ThreadContext.setThreadContext(ThreadContext.java:95)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung