From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Problem with newest Phoenix from cvs
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 13:36:51 GMT
Andrei Ivanov wrote:

> Hm, I checked out my excalibur version on 14.05 and there were
> "jakarta-avalon-excalibur\threadcontext" from which I built it. I am
> currently running phoenix which uses it.

Well, the class that Phoenix is looking for is
org/apache/avalon/excalibur/lang/ThreadContext and that doesn't exist in
Excalibur's CVS and not in its Attic either, so, unless I completely
misunderstand the Attic feature, it never existed before. What's more,
Excalibur from cvs doesn't build. Also, I checked out the newest Phoenix
and Cornerstone today. So I don't really know what to do anymore :)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung