From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: location for keystore/truststore inside sar?
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 23:22:42 GMT
On Wed, 15 May 2002 07:40, Andrei Ivanov wrote:
> Hi
> Where is the default location for keystore/truststore inside sar? Can these
> files be included during build process using ant sar target and/or how whey
> can be deployed to a phoenix application (any recommendations)?

I can't remember off hand without going and looking at the code but I don't
believe there is any default keystore for the application. If you want to use
a keystore you have to explicitly define it in environment.xml and then
reference it from the grant statements.

You can include keystores in the .sar (I would store it in SAR-INF/keystore or
similar) and then then reference it via a "sar:" URL such as
"sar:/SAR-INF/keystore" - at least you should be able to (though recent
changes may have broken this - I will check tonight).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald