From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation Update
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 14:55:21 GMT
> I just moved Phoenixs documentation to Anakia because I got sick of waiting
> for someone else to fix our cocoon install.

you mean it is broken as in "doesn't work"? (which is really bad)

or that it is just a pain to work with (which is also bad, but less so)?

I have decided not to try and "fix" cocoon until Centipede is
installable (like ant is), rather than having to be included in CVS.
This will hopefully happen with the next beta.

> The style is just using the
> traditional jakarta style because but other than that it should be good.

which isn't very good at all, of course...maybe I'll look into using
what's in jakarta-avalon/proposal/site to do it...not sure whether
that's a good idea tho'...

cheers,

- Leo