From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: Problem with newest Phoenix from cvs
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 13:50:27 GMT
Hi, I don't think you need attic.

> What's more,
> Excalibur from cvs doesn't build. Also, I checked out the newest Phoenix
> and Cornerstone today. So I don't really know what to do anymore :)

The problem is that you don't have latest excalibur, as you said that it
doesn't build, but it should. Building excalibur is not that
straightforward: scripts must be configured and everything must be on it's
place and so forth. Have you looked through ant.properties.sample? To build
excalibur you have to modify this file according to your configuration. Fell
free to mail me at myfam@surfeu.fi . What happens when you building
excalibur?

Andrei