From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Using avalon components in Phoenix
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 15:45:45 GMT
Hi list
I have avalon application which consist of

1. several jars
2. a number of configuration files (*.xconf; *.xml; *.dtd) which avalon
classes load (via class loader) and use.
3 OR one war file instead of 1 and 3 (which includes both 1 and 3)

Now I need to initialize this avalon application and access it's services
from my phoenix block.

I would like to ask about better way to include this application into sar
file. So far I see the following structure:

1. jars will go into SAR-INF/lib
2. configurations (*.xconf; *.xml; *.dtd) will be placed under into
SAR-INF/classes or under SAR-INF if first variant will not work.

My primary concern is about correct location for latter. Will those configs
be found? Will they interfere with phoenix bootstrapping mechanism? Are
there other ways to integrate avalon applications into phoenix (directory
structure for sar file)?