From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: Starting phoenix with wrapper problem...
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 12:31:47 GMT
Ok, I made one step forward, problem was that according to wrapper.conf
which goes with the phoenix, all wrapper files jar, dll, exe and conf has to
be in dist/bit. It seems so... Now it starts without security exception but
gives the other one (there is no sar in apps):

jvm 1    | Phoenix 4.0a4
jvm 1    |
jvm 1    | Shutting down Phoenix.
jvm 1    | java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Native Method)
jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.shutdown(Main.java:118)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.DaemonLauncher.stop(DaemonLauncher.java:6
8)
jvm 1    |      at
com.silveregg.wrapper.WrapperManager.stopInner(WrapperManager.java:670)
jvm 1    |      at
com.silveregg.wrapper.WrapperManager.handleSocket(WrapperManager.java:890)
jvm 1    |      at
com.silveregg.wrapper.WrapperManager.run(WrapperManager.java:979)
jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
wrapper  | <-- Wrapper Stopped

I am using phoenix which I co from apache cvs about 30 min. ago.

Regards,
Andrei