From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Suggestion for Phoenix release
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 12:48:02 GMT
I think I remember you guys talking about a soon release of Phoenix.

Please make sure you have current versions of the required libs
available.
Esp. make a release of Cornerstone, and the Demo App--possibly some
other
apps.

One issue is that with Phoenix people look at it and say, "So what does
it do?"  We need to generate interest because its vitality depends on
a good demonstration of what it can do for the users.

We need libraries that are downloadable.

 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin