From "Marcos Sanz/Denic" <s...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Re: Cascading PolicyClassLoaders, a bug?
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:59:37 GMT
On 21.03.2002 14:53 Peter Donald <peter@apache.org> wrote:

> I just made some changes tonight to fix this I think. Funnily enough it
had a
> TODO right above it indicating that it should be fixed ;)

Well, the DefaultClassLoaderManager is now kind of unflexible like that,
but what the hell..

> I haven't fully tested it and wont have a chance till Monday but all
prelim
> tests seem to work. Could you try your application and see if it fixes
your
> problems?

Fully tested by me: it works. And it even fixes problems that can be
tracked down to September 2001, when my colleague Ulrich Mayring asked in
the list "How does Avalon load libraries???". The mind boggles.

Best regards,
Marcos Sanz