From "Leo Simons" <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Statusable
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:36:32 GMT
I'm +1 but as this would break logger binary compatibility it
requires a new release of logger, and maybe also of excalibur/
framework (not exactly sure where the changes are neccessary?).

So we might still need to keep writing to System.out for now...
you volunteering to look into this? ;)

Also, did Pete ever reply to the question below? Pete? He is
king-of-the-logkit of course, so we need his infinite wisdom
on this :P

cheers,

- Leo

<mailto:avalon-phoenix-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>