From "Leo Simons" <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Cascading PolicyClassLoaders, a bug?
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:36:16 GMT
definately a bug. You volunteering? ;)

- Leo

PS: suppose you're forced to use windows by the sysadmins.
Suppose you're on a deadline. Suppose the backup runs
windows, too. Suppose your private backup is corrupt.
Okay, so it costs us a few thousand $. But hey, I get to
install linux on my laptop now.... =)

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:avalon-phoenix-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>