From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cascading PolicyClassLoaders, a bug?
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:53:52 GMT
Hi,

Redirecting this to the phoenix list...

I just made some changes tonight to fix this I think. Funnily enough it had a
TODO right above it indicating that it should be fixed ;)

I haven't fully tested it and wont have a chance till Monday but all prelim
tests seem to work. Could you try your application and see if it fixes your
problems?

--
Cheers,

Pete