From avalon-phoenix-dev-h...@jakarta.apache.org
Subject ezmlm warning
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:18:29 GMT
avalon-phoenix-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at avalon-phoenix-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the avalon-phoenix-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the avalon-phoenix-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the avalon-phoenix-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <avalon-phoenix-dev-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

send an empty message to: