From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Making Phoenix more configurable
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:59:12 GMT

Is there a convenient place that this can be handled "behind" CLIMain. What
I have in mind in the potential to fire-up Phoenix as an Ant task in which
case an Ant wrapper needs to pass the configuration File argument.  It
would make sense that both CLIMain and an Ant task are invoking a
behind the scenes loader.

Cheers, Steve.