From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SAR-INF/lib - interface/impl separation.
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:10:35 GMT
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:48, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Err, just realised that I have delivered on my side of this deal....
>  This is created in  BlockInfoBuilder right?  I am example orientated
> Peter, could you point me to a working example of its use?  I have
> checked recent Cornerstone and Phoenix and can't see any....

:)

Have a look at
jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/apps/simpleserver/src/java/org/apache/avalon/simpleserver/SimpleServer.xinfo

It uses the deprecated construct. Run it through phoenix and it will tell you
the proper construct to use. I believe it involves renaming <management/>
element to <management-access-point/> or similar.

--
Cheers,

Pete

"You know what a dumbshit the 'average man' on the street is? Well, by
definition, half of them are even dumber than that!"
					J.R. "Bob" Dobbs