avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Example "closed" site
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 08:38:23 GMT
"Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.Farr@am.sony.com> writes:

>I uploaded a simple example of an "Avalon is Closed" notice at:

>http://avalon.apache.org/closed.html

I still don't understand why the "common" components like Framework
or LogKit are not moved back to Avalon.

These are core components from which all projects benefit, no matter
whether they are called Excalibur, Metro or anything else.

There seemed to be at least some agreement between the fractions that
keeping compatibility to these parts is an intention of everyone. So
why not put them back here?

	Regards
		Henning

What is more important to you...