avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject I'm not an avalon committer (was: [VOTE] ...)
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:23:52 GMT
Hi gang!

Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> P.S I have attached a list of all the "dormant"/"inactive" Avalon committers,
> with the call upon all of you (oops, a lot of these folks are not subscribed,
> nor can't be reached at all) to draw your straw to the stack.
<snip/>
> leosimons	Leo Simons
<snip/>

I've been receiving way too many questions about my
opinion/vote/whatever on avalon-related stuff. Too many, because I don't
have time to read so much e-mail.

Here's the deal: I'm an *emeritus* committer to avalon, which means I
gave up my committer priviledges, and along with that also gave up my
committer responsibilities (I do suspect I have commit karma for the svn
repository, but that doesn't change anything). "Emeritus" means I don't
read this or other avalon mailing lists and don't need to vote (and in
the event that I do vote that vote shouldn't be counted). Please direct
avalon-related enquiries to the appropriate mailing list. Thanks!

best regards,

- Leo Simons (not Leo Sutic), who subscribed to this list just to post
   this message, and is now unsubscribing again