avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Step up (was Re: [VOTE] Stephen McConnell as a committer)
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:08:28 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Berin:
>
> If the guys want me to resume committer status - that's cool with me.
> If you or Leo are uncomfortable with that then that's ok too.
>
> Cheers, Steve.

Thank you.

My only concern at this point really has nothing to do with you at all.
It has to do with making sure we don't end up in the same situation
where you end up being the "pack mule" again.  That's not productive for
you or anyone else.  Sure features will get in, but then no-one will
feel the need to get into the code and learn it for themselves.

P.S. it was good talking to you this morning, and making sure that
I didn't misrepresent anything.  As you mentioned, I did underestimate
the contributions of some.

                 - Rich Cook