avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Stephen McConnell as a committer
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:42:35 GMT
On Friday 24 September 2004 05:06, Leo Sutic wrote:

> The Board doesn't want Stephen on *any* PMC.

I am not asking for Steve on the PMC only a committer, of which the Board have
no opinion nor objections.

> They're no convinced that
> Metro / Merlin brings something to the ASF that the ASF wants to have.

I assume that you have not read the full response, as I can't find you in the
ASF member list, not are you on the Avalon PMC. So are you spreading FUD,
because I can't find that conclusion in the Board's response? What is the
motivation behind this?

Cheers
Niclas
--