avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Studio changes...
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:29:55 GMT
On Wednesday 22 September 2004 05:06, Andreas Oberhack wrote:

> Just to make sure: you want to create a plugin.xml from an index.xml?

One more thing,
some of the lack of progress is due to coming across Magic issues as I am
pushing Magic beyond what has been extensively tested. Occassionally we are
entering philosophical pondering of whether Magic is properly organized or
not, which also deflates a lot of air. Sorry for the "slowness".

Furthermore, I am aware of that the Studio projects currently is not loadable
in the Eclipse workspace, as I have moved source folders around and not
updated 'something' for it.

Cheers
Niclas
--