avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Stepping Back to Move Foward (WAS: RE: [VOTE] Stephen McConne ll as a committer)
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:12:36 GMT

You don't need a vote to determine if you'll address these issues.  They've
already been pointed out by the Board and the PMC to you.  Do you honestly
believe they might not be worthy of your attention?  If you won't address
them, then others will and you will have to deal with the consequences.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653