avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [patch] trunk/build.xml
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:46:48 GMT

This
> patch has not yet been applied (by me at least).

The name of the ant project defines the name of the gump module that the
gump task generates.  If the name of the project is 'avalon' then the
generated gump module is also named 'avalon' and this conflicts with
other gump module definitions from Avalon cvs.  Changing the project
name to avalon-trunk results in a module name of 'avalon-trunk' which is
what is setup in the gump project repository.

Stephen.