avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject more on gump
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:29:10 GMT

I have just replaced all of the avalon/trunk gump project descriptors so
that they now point to svn content as opposed to cvs.

I am expecting some errors related to project id to gump id names
mappings and will sort these out as they come up.  All of the new gump
project definitions (138 in total) are using magic to build the
respective targets based on generated definitions - so if something goes
wrong we should be updating information in either magic's gump task or
more probably gump alias declarations in our local index files.

Steve.