avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Avalon Versions
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:24:51 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
>
>> Stephen McConnell wrote:

>>> Good.
>>> We don't have a problem.
>>> End of thread.
>>> Steve.
>>

>> Technical problems are not the only kind of problem this community
>> needs to address.
>>
>> The thread is not over.
>>
>> Please respond to the points I made.
>

> Sorry - why should I respond to a non-technical issue?

Ok, nevermind.  Skrew your users and keep them guessing about what
Avalon really is.  Keep it up, let Avalon go into relative obscurity
mainly because they have lost touch with one of the main reasons for
being--people who use and support the project.

After all, you can't play nice, so why play?

                 - Rich Cook