avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] End the drama
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:54:31 GMT
> I don't view either the Components or the Framework as legacy

Neither do I.  And Stephen's reply was similar to yours.  None of us think
that the word "legacy" is a good choice.

OK, other than the use of the term "legacy" (yeah, like that's the first
time a word has been poorly chosen ;-)), what other issues do you have with
the proposal that Peter, Aaron and Stefano are discussing?

Please be more concrete than "solutions that are based on proper management
of the documentation to properly reflect the realities of the past and the
realities of the present."  Extra points for demonstrating clarity with
brevity.  :-)

> How about giving the team some time to produce alternative views
> of the site to see if we can come to some agreement and consensus.

Is your view of the "team" broad enough to realize that Peter is part of it?

	--- Noel