avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bennett, Timothy (JIS/Applications)" <TimothyBenn...@jis.nashville.org>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] End the drama
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:12:50 GMT

As I stated in a response to Peter, I just have an aversion to
marketing-driven version bumps. Is there amicable solution that doesn't
require such a re-branding?

> > How about giving the team some time to produce alternative views of
> > the site to see if we can come to some agreement and consensus.
>
> Is your view of the "team" broad enough to realize that Peter
> is part of it?

Absolutely. Have I come across in any way that I disregard Peter's input?
He is part of the PMC and thus has an equal voice.  I apologize if I somehow
came across that way.