avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bennett, Timothy (JIS/Applications)" <TimothyBenn...@jis.nashville.org>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] End the drama
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:41:10 GMT

Yeah... I don't view either the Components or the Framework as legacy,
because they are not.  Advertising them as legacy bits would send an equally
confusing message to users as would advertising them as products.

How about giving the team some time to produce alternative views of the site
to see if we can come to some agreement and consensus.  I believe the team
agrees that the some things need to change on the site, so how about
agreeing to review some alternatives?