avalon-dev mailing list archives

From peter royal <peter.ro...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] End the drama
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:46:55 GMT
On Jul 13, 2004, at 4:32 PM, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Sorry - this does not make sense.
>
> Avalon Framework is not legacy, Components are not legacy.

Wait, which is it?

Is A-F a Product or not? If it is no longer a Product, A-F as a Product
is legacy.

> No - there are much better solutions - solutions that are based on
> proper management of the documentation to properly reflect the
> realities of the past and the realities of the present.

Can you then outline such a solution path so that others may see what
you envision, and we can all agree that's the path to take?

3/4 of my solution was documentation-based (site), and one was
technical (bumping version for perception purposes). Are you not
willing to bump to v5 at this time to help move past this issue?
-pete