avalon-dev mailing list archives

From p..@scancoin.se
Subject Some short notes about the Http-facility
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:03:59 GMT
Hi,
finally I got the facility to work with maven and AbstractMerlinTestCase
3.3.0.
Thing is, it seems that the
- ServiceManager is throwing exceptions with Merlin 3.3.0 when it can't find
the optional Dependencies (Authenticator and UserRealm). I had to remove
that code/meta in the HttpContextImpl.service(), then it worked quite well.
- then, should the mime.type file really be required or could you omit it if
you enter an empty string for the filename?

- What are the deferences between parameters and configuration, besides that
you can't override a parameter, which is bad for nesting the Facility
further on?

I will try to get down to write a little web-test into the facility, if you
want.

Cheers

/peter