avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject man of the month
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:09:59 GMT

It's been one of those weeks - a flame fest about nothing less than the
subject of what is Avalon. The old guard, and new guard, the vision, the
legacy.  Within this I've felt somewhat trapped in defending the vision
but out of the process one individual has cut to the chase.  Timothy
Bennett has clearly differentiated the old from the new - the future
from the past.

Timothy Bennett posted a clear encapsulation of where we are.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=avalon-dev&m=108973390815471&w=2

The old guard - pay attention and don't dismiss Timothy's contribution.
  Chances are he'll, be the next chair of Avalon.

Cheers, Stephen.